Static Web Designing
STATIC WEBSITE DESIGN
A static website has fixed contents where each page shows the same information to each and every visitor. Static website pages contains only fixed HTML codes and contents of each page do not change unless manually updated by the designer or webmaster through coding Static websites are the most basic type of website and are built by creating a few HTML pages through coding in HTML and uploading them to aby server. This works great for smaller websites or sites with a short life span and which has only few content updates. However, for larger websites or ones where content is updated periodically, a dynamic website (CMS) would be the preferred as a choice.
Advantages of a Static Website:
- Easier to code in HTML and host.
- Cost of a static website is always lower than a dynamic website
- Quicker to design and build when it has few pages
- Only little HTML coding knowledge is required
- Well suited for small companies that don't need content updates very often